Pixton

Well, it seems that Pixton has changed its policy and now students can't share or download their projects, so here I insert some pictures of a 1ESO group:



For the 1st session I divided the class in 4 students groups and asked them to prepare a "script" or a simple plot for the comic strip and asked them to bring one mobile phone per group to school for session 2. In class, they registered using their corporate Google accounts, and during session 2 they got familiar with the website. Finally in session 3 they finished their projects, it's a shame they were no able to download or share it.

They were free to do what they liked, under my surveillance and help for grammar, vocabulary or even the plot itself. They didn't have much fun with the dialogues and texts in general but they loved the final result for sure.

Next time I use Pixton, instead of letting them do a comic about anything they like, I will make a "monographic" comic contest, I mean, one day it could be a terror comic, another day a fantasy comic (...), and also I would introduce the competitive factor, a contest, students at this ages are usually quite competitive and it's a nice way to motivate them.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Final activity

Let me introduce myself