Edpuzzle

My idea is to make a little of flipped classroom with music, something they usually like, even though this time it's me who chooses the band...

I will ask them to watch this video at home and pay attention to the final speech of the organiser of the concert:


https://youtu.be/JozAmXo2bDE


Next day in class we will watch the full video again and finally we with work with Edpuzzle. I have edited the video and selected only the final part, the part where the organiser of the concert explains the reason for that concert, that's what I'm most interested that students pay attention to. 

I have previously created a class and students have received an invitation, so today they will be allowed to use their mobile phones in class to do the Edpuzzle task, namely, answer the questions I have inserted in the video:

https://edpuzzle.com/assignments/5fcfc60084ec2540b39182c6/watch

This is my first experience with Edpuzzle and I have chosen a short video imported from Youtube. My intention is, once I know how it works and the potential it has, prepare longer videos with more and varied activities, not just the typical gap fill activity.

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Final activity

Let me introduce myself

Pixton