TimeToast

TimeToast has been quite a discovery, both for me and for my students, they simply love the final aspect of their timelines. I'm trying to use it to help them organize their ideas in a chronological sequence, which at the age of 12 is not as easy as we might think. Since my students are just 12 years old, instead of making them summarize a literary text, I have asked them to make a timeline of someone they admire, a football player, a singer, a youtuber,an influencer... 

I taught them how to do it by creating one myself in class, right in front of them:

https://www.timetoast.com/timelines/2437107

I helped them create their own accounts (one for each 5 students group) and guiding them through the firsts steps. My idea is that once they are familiarized with this tool, start using it with texts.

The problems they are facing are mainly technical, most of my students don't have a computer at home or have to share it with brothers or parents.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Final activity

Let me introduce myself

Pixton